Virtual Caviar and Champagne Tasting: The "Caviar of the World with Champagne" Experience (Overnight Shipping Included)
Private Virtual Wine and Chocolate Tasting Events | Book a Virtual Chocolate and Wine Tasting | Virtual Team Building Experiences | Virtual Corporate Wine Events | Best Virtual Event Ideas 2023 | Corporate Team Building Ideas - Gourmet Boutique
Regular price $ 249.99
Unit price per
Join us to learn about the "Caviars of the World with Champagne" storytelling experience with the founder of Gourmet Boutique - Anya Zelfond This amazing experience will take you through 3 caviars from around the world and will be enjoyed with Champagne Eugène III Tradition N/V. The tastings range from forty-five minutes to an hour. With storytelling by Anya about the origins of caviar, the industry, its colorful and a tad bit illicit history. This engaging and entertaining event will be sure to leave your guests showing off their newly acquired knowledge of caviar's diverse history, turbulent present, and hopeful future. The best way to learn is through our taste buds. We hope to taste with you soon!
What is included? (10 kit minimum purchase required)
- Champagne Eugène III Tradition N/V - The southern Aube vineyards of Champagne provide Eugene III with an excellent source for the Pinot Noir that comprises most of their house cuvee. 1 bottle
- White Sturgeon (Royal) by Dom Petroff of Petrossian Paris - 1oz
- Kaluga Hybrid (Daurenski) Caviar by Dom Petroff of Petrossian Paris - 1oz
- Siberian Sturgeon (Baeri) by Dom Petroff of Petrossian Paris - 1oz
- Blini - 16 PC
- Overnight Shipping
- 45 Minute Educational Storytelling Session By Anya Zelfond - Caviar Expert and Food Educator
How does it work?
1. Purchase the "Caviars of the World" tasting kit. We will ship the Caviar overnight to each recipient.
2. We will email you Zoom login information for the date/time of your choice and then will guide you through a 45-minute tasting experience.
Notes: Three week lead time required for the event
Where does our Caviar come from?
Gourmet Boutique works closely with producers Dom Petroff/Petrossian of Paris and Black River Caviar of Uruguay to ensure the quality and integrity of our caviar. The caviar is sourced from eco-friendly farms throughout the world (France, Bulgaria, Israel, Poland, USA and Uruguay).
Why Sustainably Harvested Caviar?
We love caviar and would like to contribute to the worldwide effort of insuring this prehistoric fish, which Charles Darwin called a “living artifact” will thrive for many generations to come. Enjoying sustainably harvested caviar will help in allowing the fish to rebuild their stocks in the wild.
Who hosts our Virtual Caviar Events and Tastings?
Virtual Caviar Tastings are hosted by Anya Zelfond, Caviar Expert and Food Educator, and her team of expert educators each of who have been in the gourmet food and caviar industry for over 15+ years! Our reviews speak to our passion for unique and entertaining virtual events. Our Virtual Caviar Tastings are perfect for team building, corporate client events, or festive family occasions. We can also incorporate Wine or Champaign for a truly special event.
What happens on the day of the Virtual Caviar Experience?
The tastings range from forty-five minutes to an hour. With storytelling by Anya about the origins of caviar, the industry, and "flavor vs taste", the event is super engaging and entertaining.