Cheese and wine anyone? Who would have guessed that two wildly different food groups could unite for a delightful and imaginative flavor combination? Done right wine and cheese can come together to form an extraordinary treat.
- 3 Global Cheese Offerings (.3-.4lb each)
- 2 Bottles of Wine: 1 Red and 1 White from Sonoma
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 12 kits at no additional charge
- Two-Day Air/Warm Weather Shipping Included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).