Extra Large Best of Macaron Assortment Box Tower (56 Pc)
French Macarons | Gluten Free | Kosher Certified | Simply Amazing | Corporate Gift Giving Ideas - Gourmet Boutique
Unit price per
Best of Macaron Assortment - 2 28 piece gift box wrapped together makes the perfect party gift!
We promise these will be the absolute best Macarons you have ever tried! :)
Assorted flavors may include (Flavors may vary): Vanilla, Pistachio, Nutella, Rose Lychee, Wedding Almond, White Chocolate, Honey Lavender, Caramel Crunch, Crème Brulee, Cherry Blossom (when available), Coconut, and Mystery Flavor.
About Our Macarons:
- What is a French macaron? A French macaron is a sweet meringue-based cookie made with egg whites, sugar, almond flour, and is filled with either a buttercream, jam, or chocolate ganache.
- What are the ingredients in each macaron? Ingredients: almond flour, butter, sugar, white eggs, fresh fruits, fruit puree, heavy cream, cocoa, Pistachio, coconut, coffee, vanilla natural, Natural lavender emulsion, natural jasmine Emulsion, natural rosewater flavor, natural lychee flavor, Natural crème brulee flavor, nutella, natural cappuccino flavor, natural orange blossom flavor, peanut butter, honey, matcha green tea, salt, pumpkin mix, cinnamon, chestnut, sesame, food coloring FD & C.
- What is the size of your macarons? Our macarons are approximately 2 inches in diameter.
- For how long will your macarons stay fresh? Outside of the refrigerator . . . our macarons stay fresh for up to 12 hours. In the refrigerator . . . our macarons stay fresh for up to one week. In the freezer . . . Our macarons stay fresh for up to 6 months (provided they are kept in a closed container and not exposed to humidity).
- Are your macarons Gluten Free? Yes, all of our macarons are gluten free!
- Do your macarons have trans fats? Our macarons are trans fat free!
- Do your macarons contain nuts? Yes, our macarons made with almonds. Also we use peanuts, hazelnuts and other nuts in the bakery
- Where are your macarons made? We are proud to say that all our macarons are made in NYC and are shipped to Boston daily.
- Where do you source your ingredients? We are proud to say that all of our ingredients are sourced from American purveyors!