Wine Tasting Re-Imagined by Gourmet Boutique and its team of Sommeliers!
Discover the Wines of the World experience with our Sommelier. Learn production techniques and styles in this 3 full bottle wine virtual tasting experience.
- 3 full bottles of wine (1 of each of the below)
- Speaking fee by a certified Gourmet Boutique Sommelier when purchasing over 20 kits is complimentary. Under 20 kits/addresses, a $250 speaking fee applies.
What wines will you taste?
Moshin Rosé Sonoma County 2020
Westside Crossing 'Resilience' While pressing Pinot Noir, Grenache, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes for red wine, Moshin Vineyards collected "free-run" juice to craft a dry rose for immediate enjoyment. The fresh and youthful 2020 Westside Crossing 'Resilience' bottling delivers all the red berry, citrus, and floral accents celebrated in the summer sipper style.
Heir Apparent Anderson Valley Chardonnay 2019
Located at the northern limit of California's viticultural areas, Anderson Valley offers a cool climate well suited to growing Burgundian grapes. Additional hang time in 2019 resulted in Chardonnay with deeper fruit flavors, fresh floral hints, and balanced structure, qualities readily perceptible in Heir Apparent's medium-bodied release.
Cantine Paradiso Posta Piana Negroamaro 2018
Cantine Paradiso's elevated 'pergola' system defends their Negroamaro vines against Puglia's intense heat, allowing Mediterranean breezes underneath and shielding the ripening fruit from direct sun. Success is measured in a glass of 2018 'Posta Piana' - a wine that brims with elderberry syrup and pastry crust aromas while
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
What types of wine are included?
The wines are sourced from our partners at Wines Til Sold Out (WTSO)
. As a pioneer of online wine flash sales, WTSO is able to bring the best price for high-quality picks — and pass those savings onto you! Together, we work to curate the perfect wine pairing with your choice of craft chocolates and foods for an unforgettable experience.