Virtual Family Tasting Experience: Chocolate Craft Makers Collection (5 Bars | Shipping Included)
Private Virtual Chocolate Tasting Events | Virtual Family Bonding | Book a Virtual Chocolate Tasting | Family Virtual Experiences | Virtual Family Events | Best Virtual Family Gift Ideas 2021 | Chocolate Storytelling - Gourmet Boutique
Regular price $ 299.99
Unit price per
Gourmet Boutique is super excited to introduce our latest Virtual Experience theme geared towards bringing families together!
Explore a small-batch craft chocolate collection dreamt up by the world's most renowned chocolate makers. This offering includes contemporary chocolate makers and chocolatiers. These artisans have received many awards in the chocolate community for their creative flavor combinations and the social impact their work has had on the lives of cacao farmers and chocolate communities worldwide.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker).
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) is scheduled at a mutually convenient post-purchase time.
- Ground Shipping is included
Note: Please note this event ships to 1 address AND is recommended for a family of 2-4
Want to add another family address?
- Each additional family kit can be purchased for $69.99 which is sufficient for a family of 2-4. A $299.99 kit is required for a $69.99 add-on purchase. Please purchase by adding this kit to your cart.
- Please purchase each additional Family Kit using this link
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super talented educator Valerie B.