Virtual Chocolate Tasting: History of Chocolate Tasting Experience (5 Bars | Shipping Included)
Virtual Corporate Client Engagement Events | Virtual Client Relationship Building | Virtual One to Many Prospecting | Virtual Client Events | Virtual Executive Briefings | Best Remote Prospecting Event Ideas - Gourmet Boutique
Regular price $ 70.00
Unit price per
World’s most beloved food group, “CHOCOLATE” has little known but very rich history. Join our chocolate sommelier on a delicious history lesson spanning about 3500 years of chocolate’s history in fun, engaging, and very delightful tasting experience. Taste chocolate as it evolved from its ancient savory gritty drink to the decadent indulgence we enjoy today. Sit back, sip, and nibble on a range of the most iconic chocolate treats and enjoy the rich history of chocolate and the stories accompanying it.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars (20g-100g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 12 kits at no additional charge.
- Ground Shipping is included.
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super-talented educator Valerie B.