AI is the talk of the town, popping up everywhere, from boardrooms to the wildest corners of our imagination. But you know what's crazier? Our obsession with chocolate led us to a wild idea: What if we teamed up AI and chocolate to whip up something truly out of this world? Buckle up for our newest, AI-fueled chocolate-tasting experience! In this zesty 30-minute adventure, we'll dig into the history of chocolate, the food of the gods, and then, as we savor the flavors together, we'll journey into the whimsical world of AI in chocolate and culinary arts. And who better to predict the future of chocolate than Chef Watson himself? Now, we might never discover if Oompa-Loompas were cyborgs or AI masterminds, but this rollercoaster ride promises a deliciously quirky and brainy exploration of AI's role in the chocolate universe. It's the ultimate shindig for AI companies, bringing together potential and loyal clients for a tech-tastic and mouthwatering chat about all things tech and chocolate.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated by Generative AI (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 12 kits purchased at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).