Gourmet Boutique is bringing a little bit of luxury to your home with a virtual wine and chocolate tasting.
Enjoy a gorgeous Alexander Valley Viognier, delicious California Red Blend, and a Petite Sirah from our critically acclaimed, premium wine collection partner, paired with carefully curated craft chocolate for a fun and engaging tasting experience.
- 1 Bottle of premium Alexander Valley Viognier from Sonoma County
- 1 Bottle of premium California Red Blend
- 1 Bottle of premium Petite Sirah or Tuscany Chianti
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated to pair with the wines (20g-80g each)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 1-hour education by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educators/Sommeliers included for guests over 15 people at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included for Wine/Chocolate
Please note all wine is shipped directly from the wineries. Please allow for two weeks to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting.
Viognier Tasting Notes:
Our 2019 Viognier opens with honeysuckle and Mandarin orange aromas. Crisp and refreshing, flavors of lime and lemon zest mingle with peach and apricot with notes of orange blossom. This is a well-balanced wine with a touch of minerality on the finish.
Red Blend Tasting Notes:
Our 2019 California Red Wine is filled with aromas of star anise, cherry, raspberry, and notes of white pepper. Blackberry and strawberry flavors coat the palate with complements of licorice and cola. This is a well-balanced wine with smooth tannins and a lingering finish.
Petite Sirah History:
One of California's first sheriffs, Agoston Haraszthy was elected the Sheriff of San Diego County in 1850. He built the first jail and served two exciting years before moving north to pursue "purple gold" and the perfect terroir for fine wines. He found it in Sonoma County where he established Buena Vista Winery in 1857.
Which states can wines be shipped?