In this interactive 30–minute guided tasting, guests will explore the distinct flavors and chocolate-making styles of four artisan chocolate makers gathered from around the globe. This tasting aims to unite geographically dispersed teams and clients through the thoughtfully curated lineup of makers that speak to regions of the globe. This is an excellent experience for organizers looking to highlight a specific geographic region to make it a more personal tasting experience. Let our seasoned team of food and wine educators customize your next event. We would love the opportunity to brainstorm a unique menu for your international team or prospective clients.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars (20g-100g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 10 guests at no additional charge.
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super talented educator Valerie B.