Virtual Chocolate Tasting: Craft Makers Collection (4 20-50G Bars | Shipping Included)
Virtual Corporate Client Engagement Events | Virtual Client Relationship Building | Virtual One to Many Prospecting | Virtual Client Events | Virtual Executive Briefings | Best Remote Prospecting Event Ideas - Gourmet Boutique
Regular price $ 55.00
Unit price per
Explore a small-batch craft chocolate collection dreamt up by the world's most renowned chocolate makers. The makers featured in this collection have been receiving many awards in the chocolate community for their creative flavor combinations as well as the social impact their work has on the lives of cacao farmers and chocolate communities around the world.
- 4 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-50g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 15 kits at no additional charge.
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super talented educator Valerie B.