We are thrilled to see many of the makers we have been working with for years show up on Friday’s Food and Wine article on best chocolate makers in America. The Best Chocolate in America
Next time you are looking for a fun, engaging, and educational gathering to show your appreciation for your team look no further. Please check out our newest virtual tasting experience launching today. We love bonding with our team over chocolate - okay okay - it's our job. Perhaps a guided hour enjoying carefully curated portfolio of chocolate makers with you and your team will boost the team morale and hold them over until you can gather for dinner or a drink in person.
Tasting collection built around the best chocolate makers in the US. Don’t take our word for it. They are here on the Food and Wine list. Can’t wait to taste with you soon and share our passion for ethically sourced and sustainably harvested chocolate.
- 4 Craft Chocolate Bars (20g-100g each depending on the craft maker).
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45 minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 15 guests at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).