Explore the imaginative and whimsical flavors dreamt up by world-renowned chocolate makers. Want to experience a Gin and Tonic Bar from Spain? Pop-rocks in Milk Chocolate from the UK? Or maybe white chocolate that looks like a dark chocolate bar? Well - this tasting is for you!
This offering includes contemporary chocolate makers and chocolatiers. These artisans have received many awards in the chocolate community for their creative flavor combinations and the social impact their work has had on the lives of cacao farmers and chocolate communities worldwide.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 12 kits purchased at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).