Gourmet Boutique a women-led small business is thrilled to present to you a new tasting adventure: Women in Chocolate.
The male-dominated chocolate industry has recently experienced some interesting changes. This tasting package is a celebration of women in chocolate focusing on a lineup of our founder’s favorite female and minority-owned makers. Although women are often seen at the center of product advertisements, we often miss the farmers pouring their love into family cacao plantations or the amazing makers pushing the craft bean-to-bar movement to greater heights, and everyone in between.
This tasting kit celebrates the female chocolate makers with a nod to women’s place in chocolate history. Join us on this delicious adventure sampling world’s most awarded makers from near and far while learning a bit about your taste profile, culture, and history in the world of chocolate. A highly engaging tasting experience inspires much-spirited conversation at your next team-building event.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 12 kits at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super talented educator Valerie B.