Gourmet Boutique is super excited to introduce our latest Virtual Experience theme geared towards bringing families together!
Discovery a delightful City of Lights Paris-themed "Day In Paris" tasting package. We can't travel to Paris but we can bring Paris to you! Enjoy a bit of food history, culture, and a lot of team bonding in this carefully curated virtual tasting experience.
What's included in this 1 family kit?
- Authentic French Macaron Assortment: 6 pieces - larger format about 2 inches in diameter
- Dentelles in chocolate and plain (one of each will be included)
- Butter Caramels (9 pc)
- 4 Craft Chocolate Bars (2-50G)
- Four surprise teas (2 of each for 8 total - each brews 2 cups) to complement the pairing and the experience
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45 minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included. Scheduled at a mutually convenient time post-purchase.
- 2-Day UPS shipping is included for 1 Family Address.
Note: Please note this event ships to 1 address AND is recommended for a family of 2-4
Want to add another family address?
- Each additional family kit can be purchased for $149.99 which is sufficient for a family of 2-4. A $399.99 kit is required for a $149.99 add-on purchase. Please purchase by adding this kit to your cart.
- Please purchase each additional Family Kit using this link
Commonly Asked Questions:
What is a French macaron? A French macaron is a sweet meringue-based cookie made with egg whites, sugar, almond flour, and is filled with either buttercream, jam, or chocolate ganache.
What are the ingredients in each macaron? Ingredients: Almond flour, butter, sugar, white eggs, fresh fruits, fruit puree, heavy cream, cocoa, Pistachio, coconut, coffee, vanilla natural, Natural lavender emulsion, natural jasmine Emulsion, natural rosewater flavor, natural lychee flavor, Natural crème Brulee flavor, Nutella, natural cappuccino flavor, natural orange blossom flavor, peanut butter, honey, matcha green tea, salt, pumpkin mix, cinnamon, chestnut, sesame, food coloring FD & C.
What is the size of your macarons? Our macarons are approximately 2 inches in diameter.
For how long will your macarons stay fresh? Outside of the refrigerator, our macarons stay fresh for up to 12 hours. In the refrigerator . . . our macarons stay fresh for up to one week. In the freezer . . . Our macarons stay fresh for up to 6 months (provided they are kept in a closed container and not exposed to humidity).
Are your macarons gluten-free? Yes, all of our macarons are gluten-free!
Do your macarons have trans fats? Our macarons are trans-fat-free!
Do your macarons contain nuts? Yes, our macarons are made with almonds. Also, we use peanuts, hazelnuts, and other nuts in the bakery
Where are your macarons made? We are proud to say that all our macarons are made in NYC and are shipped to Boston daily.
Where do you source your ingredients? We are proud to say that we have collaborated with the same authentic French bakery for over ten years. All of our ingredients are sourced from American purveyors!
We love what we do. Lets us bring our passion for fine food and storytelling to your next team-building event!