Cheese and wine anyone? Who would have guessed that two wildly different food groups could unite for a delightful and imaginative flavor combination? Done right wine and cheese can come together to form an extraordinary treat.
- 3 Global Cheese Offerings (.3-.4lb each)
- 2 Bottles of Wine - 1 Red and 1 White from Sonoma
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45 minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 15 guests at no additional charge
- Two Day Air/Warm Weather Shipping Included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
What types of wine are included?
The wines are sourced from our partners at Wines Til Sold Out (WTSO)
. As a pioneer of online wine flash sales, WTSO is able to bring the best price for high-quality picks — and pass those savings onto you! Together, we work to curate the perfect wine pairing with your choice of craft chocolates and foods for an unforgettable experience.