We love artisanal coffees and we love craft chocolate even more. So we thought to bring some of our favorite food groups together in this unique 1-hour tasting adventure. Take your taste buds on a South American flavor exploration with a team of our seasoned food educators and a coffee sommelier to guide you on your journey. Infuse a bit of wanderlust with Virtual Coffee and Chocolate Tasting Experience. Enjoy Colombia's single estate/farm coffee tasting seamlessly paired with a carefully curated collection of chocolate bars sourced from some of the most awarded South American Craft Chocolate Makers. The interactive and highly engaging tasting will feature a coffee cupping experience and a guided tasting of unique chocolate bar offerings.
4 Craft Chocolate Bars are carefully curated to pair with the coffee selection and to invite tasting exploration (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker)
- The three single-farm coffee samples are the following:
Coffee #1: A washed processed coffee from the farm of Ana María, Finca Villa Libia. Dark roast coffee with strong dark chocolate/cacao flavor and mixed spices finish.
Coffee #2: A honey process coffee from the farm of José David, Finca CR. Medium roast coffee with smooth milk chocolate flavor and a tropical fruit sweetness finish.
Coffee #3: A natural process coffee from the farm of Alejandro, Finca Alto Bonito. A light roast coffee with intense fresh berries flavor and a bright citrus finish.
- Tasting Mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- A ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) and the Coffee importer included over 12 kits at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate most booking requests. We can also offer a quick turnaround for a shorter lead time - please contact our booking team to assist with rush events. 781 367 5629 or chat with us here.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. What to expect: Join, and we will guide you through a 45 to 60-minute tasting exploration. The narrative around the coffee and chocolate history, food trivia, sensory exploration, and tips on how to get the most out of your coffee and chocolate tastings. This session is led by a highly engaging team of food educators that pull the audience in to share their experiences. Guests will learn how to identify the quality of products in the marketplace beyond the pretty pictures and narrative on the packages, help guests discover a bit more about their tasting profiles and so much more. Food history, trivia, culture, humor, and virtual travel experience will be part of this tasting adventure. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is 45-60 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (3 days lead time to host an event). Contact us to discuss the needs of your rush event.