CUSTOM Taiwan Private Event - Houzz -
In this highly engaging 45-minute presentation, guests will be guided through an artisanal bean-to-bar chocolate-tasting experience spanning at least four distinct regions of the globe. Cacao harvested from different corners of the world artfully turned into decadent morsels will serve as your passport to this tasting adventure. With a seasoned food and wine educator as your host, we will explore the global history, food culture, and traditions in the tastiest way possible.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten-dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 12 kits at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have five educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login, or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join, and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporating storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits before the tasting date. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. The quick ship program is also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super talented educator Valerie B.