Explore the imaginative and whimsical flavors dreamt up by world-renowned chocolate makers. Want to experience a Gin and Tonic Bar from Spain? Pop-rocks in Milk Chocolate from the UK? Or maybe white chocolate that looks like a dark chocolate bar? Well - this tasting is for you!
This offering includes contemporary chocolate makers and chocolatiers. These artisans have been receiving many awards in the chocolate community for their creative flavor combinations as well as social impact their work has on the lives of cacao farmers and chocolate communities around the world.
- 4 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-60g each depending on the craft maker) with 5th "bonus" bar.
- 45 minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 10 guests at no additional charge.
- Ground Shipping is included. Warm Weather Shipping is Included.
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).