Accenture (LL) Virtual Chocolate Tasting: European vs American Chocolate Virtual Tasting Experience (4 Bars | Shipping Included)
Regular price $ 70.00
Unit price per
The endless dilemma continues - European or American Chocolate? Who makes the better bar? Which continent has the best makers? In this 45-minute virtual chocolate tasting, we explore this dilemma in a fun way. Blending this theme with winners of academy du chocolat.
Simple dual: 2 European makers vs 2 American makers. Join us and game on!
This virtual experience was created in homage to our internet famous blog of over 8 years in which the debate continues to this date - want to join the discussion? post a comment here
- 4 Craft Chocolate Bars - 2 US and 2 from Europe (20g-100g each depending on the craft maker).
- 45 minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 10 guests at no additional charge.
- Ground Shipping is included. Warm Weather Shipping is Included.
- 8/12 7PM ET
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).
Photo Credit: The visual was taken by our super talented educator Valerie B.