The craft chocolate world has seen an explosion of unique flavors and inclusions over the past few years. The cacao beans can be aged in bourbon casks, bathed in craft beer, or spiked with your favorite cocktail ingredients to name a few. Join one of our seasoned food educators for a boozy-themed tasting adventure just in time for end-of-year celebrations. Bring a bit of festive spirit to your end-of-year team building, client appreciation, and holiday team gatherings.
Our passionate team of food educators conducts a tasting session that will engage in sensory exploration, chocolate trivia, a bit of food history allowing you to travel through your taste buds. Our tasting experiences are always engaging and spark many lively foodie discussions past the initial tasting session. With five factory sealed bars NOT tasting squares (as often seen in virtual tasting packages), there is plenty to enjoy and even share.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker)
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45 minute to 1-hour education session (by a Gourmet Boutique Food Educator) included for over 15 guests at no additional charge
- Ground Shipping is included
How does it work?
1. Purchase the tasting kit.
2. Contact us to select a time/date. We have 5 educators on staff and can accommodate the majority of requests.
3. We will email you a Zoom login or you can provide your Teams/Webex link. Join and we will guide you through a one-hour tasting experience sharing a bit of history about each craft maker, incorporate storytelling, humor, and audience engagement. Our educators have over 15 years of experience and are food entertainment and team-building experts!
Notes: Please allow one week to receive your kits prior to the date of the tasting. The education tasting is about 45 minutes. Quick ship program also available at an additional cost (2-3 days lead time to host an event).